ROCKSTONE products are developed by Industry-leading engineers Through Years of research deploying vast technical expertise ensuring premium standard quality in every aspect. Our products have evolved from innovation and extensive technology recognized by international research facilities. In addition to our standard products, we also produce custom products for our clients. ROCKSTONE research & development team is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities enabling us to produce bespoke premium concrete products of any shape, size, color, and texture meeting the design, utility, and budget needs of our valuable clients.
Operating nationwide, ROCKSTONE is a renowned brand name that reflects innovated quality with economy.
General Technical Specification
• Density of approximately 130 lb/cu.ft (2100 Kg/cu.m)
• Compressive Strength form 5000 psi to 14000 psi (34 to 69 M pa)
• Hardness Value of 6-7 on Mohs Scale
• Water Absorption of approximately 0.596 to 3%.
• Wear &Abrasion of approximately 0.8 to 1.5 lb.q.ft (0.4 to 1 gIsq.cm).
• Thermal Insulation R-Value of approximately l5 (R-Factor of approximately 4)
• Fire Rating at Al
• Surface Quality of A2 (Class 2)
• Color Variation 10-30%
• Size Variation 0.5%
• Straightness of edges 0.5%